The Iron Horse Chapter of the Order of The Arrow Presents:
Iron Horse / Aldine Pathfinder Camporee Olympics
April 29 - May 1, 2016
Tellepsen Scout Camp
(Bovay Scout Ranch)
The Iron Horse Chapter of the Order of the Arrow will be hosting the Iron Horse / Aldine Pathfinder Olympics Camporee on April 29th – May 1st at the Tellepsen Scout Camp. For LDS units they will be able to leave on Saturday night.
We are planning on a great event to test the skills of all of the patrols and troops in the Iron Horse and Aldine Pathfinder District. We will be awarding the Top Troop, Top Patrol and Top New Scout Patrol in each district. Come enjoy the following events:
1. Uniform Inspection 2. Campsite Inspection 3. Flag Ceremony
4. Javelin Throw 5. Discus(Frisbee) 6. Tellepsen Loop Patrol Relay
7. Fitness Test 8. Rifle 9. Shotgun
10. Water Relay 11. Orienteering 12. Fire Building
13. First Aid 14. Lashings 15. Life Saver Ring-Toss
16. SPL Dance-off 17. ScoutmasterDance-off 18. Football Toss
21. Spider web 22. Archery 23. Knot Tying
24. Patrol Desert Contest 25. Scoutmaster Cook Off (not a desert)
$15 per Scout and $7 per adult.
Troop Shotgun Shoot is $5 per participant for 5 Shots.
Units can sign up as one "registrant" for each unit. Please use the forms page to add number of youth and adults for each unit.
Online payments encouraged. If you do not wish to pay online please select "pay by mail" option and bring payments to Mr. Mark Randall. Please do not mail payments.
For more information please contact Mark Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-224-0902.